Friday, April 19, 2013

Two new places

Brice slept in not one, but TWO new places this morning!!!  His preferred napping place is my lap.  Which you can imagine makes getting anything accomplished is difficult.

Luckily he loves his swing so that is typically where I put him when he falls asleep. This morning when I woke up I decided to just lay him in his crib to I could brush my teeth and get my breakfast ready.  I set him down in his crib (on his back!!!) and when I went back in there this is how he was.  He then stayed this way for an hour and a half.  Let's just hope he will love it this much tonight when we put him in his crib for the first time at night.


I've been having some pain in the top of my foot so I took the past two days off from running and that seemed to make it go away.  I'm nervous that it is my Newton's that are causing the pain though.  To be safe I wore my Saucony's for my run today and there was no pain at all.  I'm not sure if it's the shoes or the rest... we'll see!  Today's run leads us to Brice's second new napping place- the BOB!!!


He normally gets fussy around 12-15 minutes into the run, which did happen today.  This time I could tell that he was getting sleepy so I just slowed down and started walking and just a few minutes later he was out!  It was soooo windy today which made running even more difficult but I did it, and I ran 3.1 miles!  That is the longest I have run since about September.  I am so happy to know that both Brice and myself can make it that distance.  I'm hoping the rain holds off tomorrow and I can run in my first official 5k since having Brice!

Anyone else running any race this weekend?

Any tips or tricks you used to get your baby to sleep in their crib?

No comments:

Post a Comment